Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB Primer is a single component, moisture curing, solvent based, polyurethane resin solution that dries clear to produce a semi gloss finish on a variety of different substrates.
Rustoleum Dacfill SB Primer provides users with a surface stabiliser and adhesion primer for degraded felts and asphalt for example. Use Rustoleum Dacfill SB Primer as a Driveway Paint/Primer for the best results.
Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB Primer is best used as a stabilising primer that promotes adhesion on a wide range of porous mineral substrates including, concrete, asphalt, bitumen, felt, asbestos, plaster and render.
Rustoleum Dacfill SB Primer can be applied using brush or roller to produce a transparent semi gloss finish. Rustoleum Dacfill SB Primer has a normal theoretical coverage of 16m2 per litre, however this varies depending on the porosity of the surface is typically around 3-6m2 per litre on more porous substrates or rough, textured surfaces.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Dacfill SB Primer is designed for use internally or externally and can be used for priming Driveways and Patios. Depending on the temperature the approximate drying time will be about 2-4 hours and will be quicker in warmer conditions.
- Single component, moisture-curing solvent-based polyurethane resin solution.
- Surface stabiliser/adhesion primer for degraded felts, asphalt etc.
- For use on concrete, asphalt, bitumen, felt, asbestos, plaster etc.
- Appearance: Semi gloss
- Colour: Clear
- Apply 2 Coats of Rustoleum Dacfill SB Primer by brush or roller.
- Drying Time - Approx 2-4 hours depending on temperature
- Coverage Theoretical: 16 m2 per litre