Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard is a cleaning product designed to tackle all types of soiling, including, pollution, greasy stains and dog excretia for example. Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard is non flammable and is ready to use on all surfaces.
Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard has been specifically manufactured for the washing, scrubbing and general cleaning of outdoor ground surfaces and can even works well as a chewing gum removal system as well as removing the stains left over after chewing gum has been removed.
Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard covers anywhere between 5 and 25m2 per litre and is available in 1 and 5 litre containers. Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard is simple to use and is a top of the range cleaner that can be used with mops, brushes, scours and rags after the product has been generously sprayed onto the surface.
Surface and Environments
Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard can be used on a multitude of different surfaces constructed with stone, concrete and tiling which have become heavily soiled by all types of dirt, in exterior environments. Not only can Guard Industries Decap' Solsguard be used on Floors but it can also be used on walls as well for the removal or varying stains. A small test should be carried out first on a small surface area first prior to full application.
- Decap' SolsGuard will tackle all types of soiling (pollution, greasy stains, dog excretia etc.) as well as chewing gum and even the marks left after the removal of chewing gum.
- Decap' Sols Guard is specially designed for the washing and scrubbing clean of outdoor ground surfaces: pedestrian precincts, pavements, and all types of surfaces constructed with stone, concrete and tiling which have become heavily soiled by all types of dirt.
- Ready to use or can be diluted.
- Does not alter the colour and nature of the treated surface.
- Theoretical coverage rate: 5-25 m2 per litre.
- Available in 1 litre containers.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.