Jotun Demidekk Ultimate is a water-borne exterior wood protection coating with very good colour stability and long maintenance cycles. Suitable for windows and doors as well as cladding. It contains fungicides against surface fungi build up on the substrate.
Jotun Demmidekk is the most technically advanced and environmentally friendly exterior wood stain in its class . Available in 10 Litres.
Ultimate, as its name suggests, delivers the definitive durable finish without compromising looks or the environment, which is why it is proving a popular choice with architects and specifiers requiring a high performing product.
Jotun Demidekk Ultimate is formulated for durability, this technically superb exterior wood stain boasts a maintenance cycle of 12 years, while ensuring the same integrity and lustre throughout its long life.
Jotun Demmidekk advanced water-borne system and exceptionally low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rating, the lowest of any stain available on the market today, this means the impact on the environment is minimal, both immediate and over the long term. Jotun Demidekk Ultimate has an ultra low VOC rating also makes Ultimate one of the safest stains available; air quality is preserved and incidents of eye and respiratory irritation, caused by exposure to fumes, is virtually non-existent.
- Jotun Demidekk Ultimate is available in a range of colours please call to discuss
- Exterior Joinery, new woodwork, pressure impregnated timber and previously painted woodwork
- Drying Times at 23 Degrees C.
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Recoatable after only 8 hours but dependent on temperature and humidity this can be less
- Coverage on Sawn timber: 7-10m2 per litre
- Planed timber: 10-12m2 per litre
- Lasts up to Up to 12 years provided application is in accordance with our guidance
- Application method
- Brush, roller or airless spray
- Available in 3 Litres and 10 Litre cans.