This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team if you need advice.
- Centrecoat DigiPrint.
- Due to the innovative way in which DigiPrint is manufactured, it can be produced in a wide selection of colours and designs.
- White or yellow lines and symbols, right through to more detailed designs such as company logos.
- This means that the time required to apply standard markings and more complex symbols to a road can be drastically reduced.
- Self adhesive.
- Used for external or internal applications.
- Very fast installation reducing costly closures.
- Fast, clean removal process requiring no hydroblasting or other machinery and causing no damage to the road surface.
- No drying/curing time and can be trafficked immediately, further reducing costly closures.
- Wide range of designs and colours available.
- Flexible and workable even at low temperatures.
- Installed by hand, without costly/environmentally unfriendly machinery.
- Preformed design helps ensure markings are laid as intended with no wastage.
- Safer and greener installation without heat/gas torches.
- Environmentally friendly material using waterborne paint and natural bitumen.
- Here are a small number of examples of the extensive range of colours and designs we can produce.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.