This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team if you need advice.
- Centrecoat DigiPrint.
- Due to the innovative way in which DigiPrint is manufactured, it can be produced in a wide selection of colours and designs.
- White or yellow lines and symbols, right through to more detailed designs such as company logos.
- This means that the time required to apply standard markings and more complex symbols to a road can be drastically reduced.
- Self adhesive.
- Used for external or internal applications.
- Very fast installation reducing costly closures.
- Fast, clean removal process requiring no hydroblasting or other machinery and causing no damage to the road surface.
- No drying/curing time and can be trafficked immediately, further reducing costly closures.
- Wide range of designs and colours available.
- Flexible and workable even at low temperatures.
- Installed by hand, without costly/environmentally unfriendly machinery.
- Preformed design helps ensure markings are laid as intended with no wastage.
- Safer and greener installation without heat/gas torches.
- Environmentally friendly material using waterborne paint and natural bitumen.
- Here are a small number of examples of the extensive range of colours and designs we can produce.