This product is now discontinued. Please contact our Technical Team for an alternative.
Anglo Pavseel for Block Paving is the perfect answer to the problems associated with stabilising the essential jointing sand and helping to protect the integrity of block paving in some of the world's most demanding applications. Anglo Pavseel helps strengthen block paving by sealing and protecting the joints in Driveways and Patios. Pavseel is available in 5 or 25 Litre tubs for small or large projects.
What is it best used for
Anglo Pavseel is best used for In Situ binding of jointing sand in Block Paving on Driveways. Pavseel is easy to use and withstands vacuum cleaning. Pavseel Inhibits Water and Fuel Penetration and Weed Growth.
How to apply the product
Only one application of Anglo Pavseel is required providing it is used in the correct manner. Check that ground temperatures are between 10 and 30 degrees celsius. Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from debris and also that rain is not expected for 24 hours after application to allow for a smooth drying process. Use a Foam Rubber Squeegee to distribute Pavseel evenly.
Surface/Environment is it designed for
Anglo Pavseel has been specially designed to protect and seal joints in Block Paving and is ideal for use on footpaths, pedestrian precincts, domestic driveways, office car parks, retails parks, patios and highways.
- Paveseel In-situ binding of jointing sand in block paving
- Anglo Pavseel is solvent free
- Has proved to be the answer to the problems associated with stablising the essential jointing sand and helping to protect the integrity of block paving
- It protects and seals
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Anglo Pavseel prevents jointing sand removal
- Withstands vacuuming from leaf collectors
- Helps strengthens block paving
- Inhibits water, fuel and oil penetration, as well as inhibits weed growth
- Anglo Pavseel has a long life expectancy
- It is easy to apply by roller or squeegee
- The theoretical coverage rate of Anglo Pavseel is up to 50m2 per 25 litres
- Available in 5 litres and 25 litres.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.