This product has now been discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Boat Buddy RIB Tube Cleaner is a highly concentrated cleaner for Hypalon and PVC tubes found on Rigid Inflatable Boats.
Boat Buddy RIB Tube Cleaner is a highly concentrated cleaner that has been specially designed for the cleaning of Hypalon and PVC tubes found on Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB).
Boat Buddy RIB Tube Cleaner is a powerful cleaning device made up of strong detergents that works by gently and effectively dissolving and removing staining, dirt, oil, grease, soot and black streaks from a variety of surfaces that include inflatable dinghies, fenders, mooring buoys, PVC covers and vinyl seating.
Boat Buddy RIB Tube Cleaner is easy to apply and works effectively at removing general dirt and a range of greases and oils from marine surfaces, with minimal effort. Boat Buddy Tube RIB Cleaner can be used neat, as a strong removal substance, or diluted (with up to 200:1 parts water), for general cleaning purposes. This is dependent on the severity of the surface that requires cleaning.
Surface and Environment
Boat Buddy RIB Tube Cleaner can be used externally in the marine and coastal environment. Used to clean Rigid Inflatable Boats, it has highly formulated mix of ingredients, which produces effective results.
- Boat Buddy RIB Tube Cleaner
- Suitable for use on inflatable dinghies, fenders, mooring buoys, PVC covers and vinyl seating
- Can also be used on PVC fenders, mooring buoys, vinyl seating and PVC covers
- Removes soot, oil, grease, black streaks, general dirt
- Effortlessly and effectively cleans dirt and grime from Hypalon and PVC RIB tubes
- Highly concentrated - use neat or dilute up to 200 times depending on staining
- Cleans fenders, mooring buoys and vinyl covers
- For rust stains on tubes use Boat Buddy Gelcoat Stain Remover prior to using RIB Tube Cleaner
- Biodegradable and water soluble
- Available in 1 litre bottles
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.