This product is now discontinued. Please call our technical team for alternatives such as Rust-Oleum Tarmacote.
Coloursafe offers a cost effective way to create a bright, vibrant, anti-slip surface car parking bays, cycle lanes, footpaths, ghost islands as well as cycleways.
Coloursafe is an anti-slip surface coating that offers an effective non-slip surface for car parks, walkways, cycleways and many light traffic applications and works to ensure colour maintenance and protection to cyclists and pedestrians.
Coloursafe is available in a range of vibrant colours. For guidance, approximate RAL colours are as follows: Green (RAL6010), Purple (RAL 4006), Light Blue (RAL5012), Bold Red (RAL 3016), Venetian Red (RAL 3009), Yellow (RAL 1004). Important note: RAL numbers shown above are not an exact match and are for guidance only.
Coloursafe provides a quick and cost effective way of increasing pedestrian safety and producing an effective anti-slip surface for car parks, walkways, cycleways and many light traffic applications.
Coloursafe is easy to apply using no specialist equipment and can be applied most effectively using an aggregate spray machine. Brush or Roller can be used for touch ups and maintenance purposes. Coloursafe has a fast drying time of just 15-20 minutes with a theoretical coverage rate of 32.5m2 per 16 litre container after 2 coatings.
Surface and Environment
Coloursafe can be used on all asphalt, tarmac and concrete surfaces for a decorative and protective coating that ensures pedestrians and cyclists have a safe coating to walk and cycle on.
- Coloursafe an anti-slip surface coating
- Available in 7 standard colours
- A quick and cost effective way of increasing pedestrian safety and producing an effective anti-slip surface for car parks, walkways, cycleways and many light traffic applications
- Colours may vary from shown. Other colours to order. Colour swatches available
- Please note ColourSafe is not suitable for uncompacted asphalt e.g. playgrounds and tennis courts
- A test area is always recommended before proceeding with the main application
- Please note different textured finishes may provide varying practical coverage rates, always carry out a test patch
- Suitable for asphalt or concrete
- Easy to apply no specialist equipment required
- Cost effective way to create a bright, vibrant, anti-slip surface Car parking bays cycle lanes, footpaths, ghost islands
- Many more light traffic application
- Drying Time ASTM wheel dry time 15-20 minutes
- Application Brush, roller, squeegee or aggregate spray machine.
- Coverage rate with 2 coats @ 300 microns wet film thickness gives 32.5m2 per 16 litre drum
- Available in 16 litre drums.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.