Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote EP 2306HF Epoxy Coating, formerly Copon EP2306HF, has been specifically developed as an internal lining for pipelines transporting sweet gas to provide maximum flow, which has been confirmed by independent testing.
Scotchkote EP 2306HF Epoxy Coating conforms to most major international specifications for gas pipeline coatings and has been widely recommended for worldwide use. This is because the savings achieved by using this coating have been widely recognised across the globe.
Scotchkote EP 2306HF Epoxy Coating has been specially designed for direct application to the internals of new pipelines using plural-feed airless spray. However brush or roller can also be used for smaller trickier areas of pipelines. EP 2306HF Epoxy Coating has a touch dry time of 2 hours and is available in red oxide only.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote EP 2306HF Epoxy Coating has been specifically designed for application to steel surfaces found on the internals of pipes offering a dry heat resistance of up to 100 degrees celsius. Once applied, this product has been known to contribute to increased gas flow all the while resisting corrosion and chemical attack.
- Formerly Copon EP2306HF.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Coating EP2306 HF combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance.
- The cured coating is designed to withstand hydrostatic testing and pigging operations in service and make a very significant contribution to increased gas flow and associated financial benefits.
- The use of the product on gas pipelines has been the subject of numerous presentations and papers.
- The cost savings achieved with this coating have been reproduced worldwide.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Coating EP2306 HF conforms to most major international specifications for gas pipeline coatings.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 6.67 sq metres per litre at 75 microns dft.
- Available in Red Oxide only.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.