Please Note: This product is now discontinued. Please contact our Technical Team on 01462 421333 for an alternative.
- 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Floor Coating WB 855
- Formerly Thortex Floor-Tech HB
- A waterborne coatings specifically developed to provide an economical protective finish for most floor surfaces.
- Pot life 2 hours
- Being water borne presents no odour during application
- Note: Not colour stable, where a colour stable finish is required it must be overcoated with an appropriate top coat
- Porous Concrete Surfaces should have all surface laitance removed by mechanical means, then primed with 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP 810
- Non Porous Surfaces Quarry tiles and power floated concrete should be primed with 3M Scotchkote WB Epoxy Primer GP 830
- Existing Coatings should first be checked for adhesion to the substrate then be primed with Scotchkote WB Epoxy Primer GP 830
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 10 M2 per litre at 50 microns dft
- Supplied in 5 and 20 litre packs
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.