Please note this product is now discontinued. Please see the SkyVac Interceptor as a suitable alternative.
The UK’s first portable gutter cleaning machine with an on-board power unit. The SkyVac Solo features the worlds most powerful gutter cleaning system - SkyVac 85, a reliable Honda power pack and a unique interlocking trolley system. The system significantly reduces energy consumption as well as making transportation easy.
The SkyVac Solo is ideal for wet and dry gutter cleaning applications.
- Three industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift (most 3 motor vacuum will give 90″ water lift).
- Unique PowerMix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than it’s nearest rival
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
- Unique interlocking trolley system releases power pack from SkyVac for vehicle transportation
- Mobile power pack trolley can be used independently for onsite power
Included As Standard
- Wet & Dry Industrial 240v vacuum
- Honda Power Pack
- 8x Carbon Fibre poles 1.5 metres long
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (65mm Diameter)
- Crevice end tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool
- Daily end tool
- Long end tool
- 135 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- 180 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Motor Wattage: 3300 watts max (three motors)
- Water Lift: 150”
- Air Flow Movement: 8000 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 72 dB
- Container Capacity: 78 litres
- Mains Connection: 40v or 110v @ 32 amp
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- Weight: 36 kg
- L X W X H (cm): 60 x 64 x 144
SkyVac Honda Power Pack:
- Engine Honda GX270
- Push Button MCB Overload Protection
- 1 x 115V 16A 1 x 115V 32A BS4343 Sockets
- Voltage: 230/115
- Power 5 kVA / 4KW
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6 Litres
- Noise Level @ 7m 71 dB(A)
- Start Recoil
- Fuel Petrol Unleaded
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Warranty 1 year or 1500 hrs
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.