Please note, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat is a decorative flake coating system with an anti-graffiti glaze finish produced for use in areas prone to graffiti attack.
Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat is highly protective and decorative and is part of a fantastic range of products designed for preventing graffiti from adhering to the surface.
Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat has been specifically manufactured for providing an easily cleaned anti-graffiti finish for use in internal and external areas and offers a class 0 fire rating when applied to non-combustible substrates and new, bare or stripped surfaces.
Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat can be applied using brush or roller and offers quick drying times to allow for minimal downtime and quick project completion that reduces disruption significantly. When dry Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat provides a coating that can easily be cleaned but remains tough for a long period.
Surface and Environment
Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat can be used on a variety of different surfaces including concrete, stone, brickwork, metal and wood, providing they have been suitably primed with an appropriate undercoat. Torlife SF flake system Colourcoat works well internally or externally in all conditions and in the event of a fire, works to reduce the spread of flames so the services have an easier job of extinguishing the fire.
- Torlife SF Flake System.
- A decorative flake coating system with anti-graffiti glaze finish. Myriad of background colour / flake combinations.
- The TorlifeTM SF Flake system provides an extremely hardwearing decorative finish combined with a Class 0 fire rating when applied to new, bare or stripped surfaces.
- It has been specifically developed to provide a permanent and easily cleaned anti-graffiti finish for internal and external surfaces and provides a Class `O' fire rating when applied to a non-combustible substrate.
- In the event of fire, Torlife SF Flake System inhibits the spread of flame across surfaces and protects the substrate to provide extra valuable time for escape and easier extinguishing by the Fire Services.
- The Torlife SF Flake System is very quick drying to ensure rapid project completion with minimal disruption.
- A 3-coat system (plus dry flake addition).
- Non-sacrificial anti-graffiti finish.
- Excellent graffiti removal properties.
- Tough and easy to clean.
- Independently tested by Warrington Fire.
- Available in a wide range of NCS, BS4800 and RAL colours.
- Flakes available in a range of 16 colours.
- Graffiti is removed from the painted surfaces by using Tor's Graffiti removers.
- This allows the fire rating of the coated surfaces to be maintained throughout the life of the system.
- Please call us 01462 421 333 for further details.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.