This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Leigh's Transgard TG162 is a high build single pack moisture curing polyurethane paint pigmented with MIO micaceous iron oxide, maintenance or finishing coat for the protection of steelwork for new construction or maintenance purposes. Fast curing properties under low temperature/high humidity conditions. Suitable for use in polluted or corrosive atmospheres. Highways Agency Item No. 162.
Transgard TG162 can be appled as a shop or site applied coating, Application of this single pack moisture curing polyurethane paint pigmented with MIO micaceous iron oxide is either by airless spray in shop or for site application this paint should be applied by either paint brush or by solvent resistant roller.
- Solvent based
- Single pack
- site or shop application
- Fast drying
- suitable for application at low temperatures.
- Leighs is now owned by Sherwin Williams.
- Transgard TG162. is a single pack moisture curing polyurethane paint pigmented with MIO micaceous iron oxide.
- High build intermediate or finishing coat for the protection of steelwork for new construction or maintenance purposes.
- Fast curing properties under low temperature/high humidity conditions.
- Suitable for use in polluted or corrosive atmospheres.
- Highways Agency Item No. 162
- HAPAS certified
- Applied by Airless Spray, Brush or Roller.
- Available in Dark grey (R8050 ) and Light grey ( R8151 ) MIO shades.
- Theoretical coverage 6.3 m2 per litre, per coat.
- Available in 20 litre and 5 litres.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.