This product has now been discontinued please call for an alternative 01462 421 333
Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) Sprayer has a removable 9.5 litre paint container, 2 stage pressure adjustment for a multitude of water soluble paints, acrylics, solvent based paints, lacquers, stains and interior wall emulsions.
Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) Airless Paint Sprayer is part or Promains fantastic range of Accessories and Sprayers and is an excellent way of applying various types of paints and coatings to many different surfaces, providing users with a quick and effective way of covering larger surface areas. Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) particular features include wheels and an adjustable handle for ease of transport and comes equipped with a large capacity, removable paint container, along with 2 stage pressure adjustment for a multitude of water soluble paints, solvents, lacquers, stains and interior wall emulsions.
Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) Airless Paint Sprayer is a mobile system that is easy to move around and transfer from room to room or destination to destination and is especially useful for larger DIY jobs such as interior walls and ceilings or exterior areas like fences or sheds. The possibilities are endless with this amazing spray system from Wagner, you can make life a lot easier by turning what would be a long project, if using brush or roller, into a substantially shorter job by using the Project 115 Sprayer.
Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) Sprayer has a removable 9.5 litre paint container that makes life easier when cleaning and refilling the sprayer. Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) offers users a reversible metal spray nozzle in two different sizes that is suitable for use with different paints with varying viscosities. Project 115 has a 7.5 metre long paint hose with lightweight metal gun that allows for easy application and accurate coatings. The 9.4cm telescopic handle allows for ease of transportation.
Surface and Environment
Wagner Project 115 (Paint Crew) Airless Paint Sprayer is designed for use internally or externally on a whole range of different surfaces, including, metal, wood, fibreglass, concrete, ceramics, tiles and almost any surface that can be applied with a suitable coating.
- Wagner Project 115 Airless Paint Sprayer an excellent means of applying various types of paints and surface coverings to many different surfaces, especially larger areas.
- This mobile system is particularly useful for larger scale DIY jobs - interior walls & ceilings or exterior areas including fences, for example.
- Particular features include wheels and an adjustable handle for portability, a large capacity, removable paint container, 2 stage pressure adjustment for a multitude of water soluble paints, solvent, lacquers, stains, and interior wall emulsion.
- The Wagner Project 115 Airless Paint Sprayer is ideal for various indoors and outdoor paint projects.
- (*Not recommended for exterior masonry paint.)
- Wagner Project 115 Airless Paint Sprayer has a 2-stage pressure adjustment suits different viscosities of paint
- Reversible metal spray nozzle - medium (0.381mm) for thicker materials & small (0..228mm) for thinner viscosities
- Wagner Project 115 Airless Paint Sprayer has a max spraying pressure 190 bar
- Removable extra large paint container to make cleaning and refilling easy
- The Wagner Project 115 Airless Paint Sprayer has a 9.5 Ltr paint tank capacity
- 7.5 Mtr long paint hose with lightweight metal gun
- Telescopic handle extends up to 940mm.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.