This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is designed for use on Driveways, Patios, Highways and Paths to repair Potholes.
Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is a thin bon asphalt repair system that was developed in 1983 and is used nationwide for repairing potholes with it's extremely hard wearing properties. Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is used extensively across the UK's motorway and trunk road network to repair defects such as loss of aggregate, rutting and degradation of carriageway joints. Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is available in 24x25kg tubs only.
Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is best used for repairing potholes on highways and paths to prevent accidents and injuries occurring. Cars regularly drive over potholes causing cracks and damages in their windscreens and suspension can be damaged too because of the sudden change in road level. Not only can vehicles be damaged but people often slip and fall due to unrepaired potholes in paths and roads. Use Prismo Instant Pothole Repair to prevent further accidents from occurring.
Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is a quick way of repairing potholes in driveways, patios and highways and offers a simple solution to damaged surfaces. Traditional repairs with hot rolled asphalt are time consuming and mean vertical joints must be cut into the surface - this can result in the pavement wearing course being weakened further. By using Prismo Instant Pothole Repair the surface will be ready to traffic again in approximately 20 minutes.
Surface and Environment
Prismo Instant Pothole Repair is suitable for use externally in all kinds of environments. Apply in dry conditions to allow for faster drying and optimum results. Primarily, potholes occur to damaged concrete and Prismo Instant Pothole Repair has been designed to work with the concrete and stop further damage from occurring.
- Used extensively across the UK's motorway and trunk road network to repair defects such as loss of aggregate, rutting and degradation of carriageway joints.
- So often the solution for highway engineers is a full lane-width repair particularly on motorways.
- With Textureflex only the affected area is treated, making it more economical overall, and significantly increasing the whole pavement life.
- Traditional repairs with hot rolled asphalt are time consuming and mean vertical joints must be cut into the surface - this can result in the pavement wearing course being weakened further.
- With Textureflex only one or two passes are required and the material is ready to traffic in approximately 20 minutes.
- Available only as a pallet of 24 x 25Kg tubs.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.