Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, limited stocks of this product are available. Please contact our sales team to check availability. Any orders may be subject to cancellation upon discussion.
3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 175UC Thortex Chemi-Tech UC or Copon Hycote 175 has been specially developed as a 100% solids lining for the internals of tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with aggressive chemicals.
3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 175UC is a chemical coating, ideally used in aggressive environments when spillages of chemicals occur regularly, and the need for a protective coating is essential.
3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 175UC offers excellent ease of application and works at maximum performance when 2 coatings have been applied. 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 175UC can be applied using brush or roller and has a theoretical coverage rate of 2-3m2 per kg.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 175UC can be used on most steel substrates but can also be used on concrete providing the appropriate primer has been used.
- Formerly Thortex Chemi-Tech UC, Copon Hycote 175.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and ultimate chemical resistance.
- Is designed for application in two or more coats by brush or roller.
- Is primarily intended for use on steel but can also be used on concrete surfaces with the appropriate primer.
- Usable pot life 30 mins.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 2.0 m2 per kg. at 500 microns dft.
- Available in Light and Dark Grey.