Epoxy Primer MC 135, formerly Copon Thortex Corro-Tech MC, is a two component, solvent based primer, designed specifically for use on metallic and GRP systems ready for recoating with your choice of Scotchkote paint coatings.
Epoxy Primer MC 135 has been specially developed to offer long term protection to all kinds of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including resistance from corrosion and weathering on an external basis.
Epoxy Primer MC 135 can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray to produce a grey/white finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 10m2 per litre. Once applied, 135 Primer can be left for extended periods before overcoating with your choice of various different finishers.
Surface and Environment
Epoxy Primer MC 135 is highly suited for use on flat roofs to offer long term protection to metallic appliances, with excellent corrosion and weather resistance.
- Formerly Thortex Corro-Tech MC Primer Copon EA3 Primer
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces
- As a primer, it offers proven long term corrosion protection of ferrous and non ferrous metallic substrates
- Extended overcoating window for a wide range of top coats
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray
- Colour Light Grey and White
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 10 sq metres per litre at 50 microns dft
- Available in 5 and 20 litre units.