This product has now been discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Everbuild 565 Clean Room Silicone is an advanced neutral curing hygienic sealant that combines SteriTouch, a powerful Anti-Bacterial compound with FDA Approved Food Compatibility, stops E-Coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and Staphylococcus.
Prevents the formation of most common germs on its surface including E-Coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and Staphylococcus and stops Black Mould Growth. Everbuild 565 Clean Room Silicone offers outstanding adhesion to most substrates including plastics, ceramics and metal. Virtually odourless in application with a slow skinning time making it ideal for long joint runs in larger applications.
Tested and approved to FDA, US Food and Drug Administration regulation No 21CFR177.2600 by IANESCO (France) and meets ISO 11600 F&G 25HM. Remains permanently flexible with a movement capability of +/- 25%.
- Food preparation areas and refrigeration units
- Medical and sterile areas
- Hospital, pharmaceutical and laboratory clean room environments
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally of uPVC, wood and powder coated window frames
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to preformed panels and curtain walling and draught proofing
- Parapet and roof sealing applications
- Movement Accommodation to ISO9047 +/-25%
- Skinning Time IHT S18 30-45 mins
- Cure Time IHT S 8 mm/1 day approx 2
- mm/3 day approx 6
- mm/7 day approx 9
- Hardness Shore A IHT RD1520-30
- Shrinkage to ISO 10563 <5%
- Elastic recovery to ISO 7389 >80%
- Service Temperature Resistance -50 degreesd C. to + 150 degrees C.
- Application Temperature +5 degrees C to + 40 degrees C
- Specific Gravity IHT S9 1.33 - 1.37
- Cleaning, Uncured sealant - white spirit. Cured sealant - Everflex Silicone Eater
- Maximum Joint Width50mm
- Joint Ratio Max Depth 50% of joint width
- Coverage @ 11 linear metres 6mm diameter bead
- Elongation at Break to ISO8339>550%
- Tensile Modulus at 100% Elongation to ISO8339 ~0.3Mpa
- Tensile Strength at Break ISO8339 0.5Mpa
- Tensile Elongation at Break ISO8339 >500%
- Life Expectancy 25 Years +
- Available in 310 ml tubes.