Winter Special - Was £30.75 - Now only £25!
Evercryl One Coat can be applied in all weathers to repair roofs and gutters, can be applied when wet, onto wet surfaces and within a temperature range of minus 5° to 35 °C.
Evercryl One Coat is a resin based product fortified with Dralon fibres. Providing effective repair to all types of roofing surfaces, and is available in transluscent, grey or black. It can be applied when wet, onto wet surfaces and within a temperature range of minus 5°C to 35°C.
Evercryl One Coat is formulated to create an instant waterproof finish on flat roofs, roofing felt, gutters, concrete, fibre/cement, mastic asphalt, bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and chimney stacks.
Surface and Environment
Evercryl One Coat is best used on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
It can also be used for plastic and metal guttering, downpipes, gullies, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
- Evercryl One Coat is available in Grey, Black, White and Translucent colour
- Available in 5Kg tins
- Lightfast polymer formula withstands sunlight and bridges small cracks
- No primer required on most bituminous and non-porous surfaces
- May be applied in damp and wet conditions.
- Gloves, face and eye protection must be worn.
- Modified acrylic re-enforced with Dralon fibres in a solvent blend
- Brush application
- 24-48 hour drying time (per coat)
- 1-2 litre coverage per square metre
- Evercryl One Coat is available in 5Kg tins.