Please note, this product is now out of stock. Please contact us for a suitable alternative.
Resiblock Superior Original Bonding for Jointing Sand available in a Gloss or Matt finish, can be used on either new or old paving to enhance the look and is ideal for use on concrete block paving. It prevents against weeds and ants nests.
Resiblock Superior is solvent based, solvent free, odour free and contains no VOC's. Resiblock sealer is an easy to apply bond jointing sand and will also seal the surface of concrete block paving, whilst retaining its normal flexural properties. Resiblock is hard wearing, durable and weather resistant. Resiblock prevents against weeds and ants nests as well as being resistant against chipping and peeling. Guaranteed protection against oil and food stains and enhances the look of old and new paving with enriched long lasting colour as well as sealing the surface of concrete block paving extending life expectancy.
All surfaces and jointing sand must be dry and free from dirt. Only apply when there is no risk of rain within the next 12 hours. Apply to new laid paving after initial 8 weeks and refurbished paving after 2 weeks. Apply to edges of paving with a paint brush and evenly to the main areas using a roller. 2 coats are required.
Leave Resiblock a minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 24 hours between the first and second coats. Avoid walking on sealed areas for 3 hours after application and do not drive vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
Resiblock Superior will normally be touch dry within an hour and cure sufficiently in 3-6 hours (20 Degrees C.) to accept foot traffic. Full cure is achieved over 1-2 days. During initial drying period, keep children and pets away from the treated surfaces.
- Resiblock Superior is available in a wet look Gloss or matt finish
- Ideal to bond jointing sand and seal the surface of concrete block paving
- Retains its normal flexural properties
- Resistant to chipping and peeling
- Resists oil and diesel stains - No Oil Stains Guarantee
- Prevents staining and fading
- Touch dry within an hour
- Hard wearing, durable
- Weather resistant
- Prevents against weeds, grasses and ants nests
- Unaffected by water or ice
- For bonding jointing sand and Sealing the surface of concrete block paving
- Easy application
- Guaranteed protection against oil and food stains
- Hard wearing, durable, weather resistant
- Resists against chipping and peeling
- Enhances the look of old and new paving with lasting colour
- Extends life expectancy
- Only apply to newly laid paving 8 weeks following installation. For refurbished paving apply after 2 weeks
- Solvent free, odour free and no VOCs
- Enhances lost colour in older paving
- Provides a water resistant bond
- Theoretical Coverage: 2m2 per Litre with 2 coats
- Available in a gloss finish
- Available in 5 Litres