Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative is a solvent based, linseed oil, alkyd wood preservative designed for preserving and maintaining a healthy wood appearance.
Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative is part of Rustoleum's excellent selection exterior paints and stains designed for protecting and decorating wood.
Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative offers outstanding protective impregnations while providing a decorative finish in a range of colours. Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative is micro-porous and allows moisture to breathe through the surface layer so it will not crack, flake, blister or peel.
Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative is available in a clear tint for use internally and a range of 14 other tints for external use. Fassitek can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray to produce a high quality satin gloss finish. Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative has excellent coverage rates of 10-15m2 per litre, however this may lessen depending on the porosity of the substrate.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative is designed specifically for use on exterior woods but may be used inside in some cases. Rustoleum Fassitek Coloured Wood Preservative provides excellent resistance to UV light and weathering and can be used on timber, pine, douglas fir, oak and a range of exotic substrates too.
- Fassitek is a solvent-based linseed oil alkyd wood preservative.
- Satin Gloss finish.
- Protective and decorative impregnation of interior and exterior woodwork.
- Colourless and tinted versions (colourless for inside use only).
- Available in 14 tints and clear.
- Accentuates wood grain.
- Excellent resistance to UV and weather.
- Microporous, allowing wood to breathe.
- Fassitek has no risk of blisters or peeling.
- Apply Fassitek by paint brush, paint roller or airless spray.
- Theoretical coverage 10-15 m2 per litre.
- Available in 2.5 litre paint tins.