Rustoleum Fassitek Thixo is part of our excellent range of exterior paints and stains designed for use on woodwork externally and in some cases internally. Rustoleum Fassitek Thixo is available in a selection of different tints offering a decorative coating that not only looks good but offers a penetrative treatment and protection.
Rustoleum Fassitek Thixo is designed to protect woodwork externally and works to resist against the ongoing effects of the outdoor environment. Its microporous properties allow the substrate to breathe so that it will not crack, blister or flake and will remain looking food for a long time.
Rustoleum Fassitek Thixo is a semi-matt or satin-matt finished exterior wood coating that can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray. Fassitek Thixo has a good theoretical coverage rate of 10m2 per litre and comes available in 2.5 and 10 litre containers for medium and large projects. Once applied, Fassitek will be touch dry in 3 hours and can be recoated after 24 hours.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Fassitek Thixo has been specifically designed for use on all exterior woodwork, including, oak, pine, timber and many more and works to resist UV light damage as well as being water resistant. Rustoleum Fassitek Thixo has been manufactured to be suitable for internal and external softwood and hardwood timber joinery such as windows, doors, furniture etc. as well as gates, cladding, soffits, fascias, sheds, garden furniture, outbuildings, rough sawn timber and fencing.
- A slightly thixotropic solvent based urethane coating.
- Solvent-based Urathane Resin / linseed oil alkyd wood finish.
- Interior and exterior woodwork.
- 11 wood tints available.
- Non-film forming.
- Satin gloss, transparent and colour fast.
- Excellent resistance to UV and weather.
- Apply by paint brush, paint roller, air assisted or airless spray. Please refer to the product data sheet.
- Theoretical coverage rate 10m2 per Litre.
- Touch dry in 3 hours
- Overcoat in 24 hours.
- Available in 2.5 and 10 litre paint tins.