FLAG Asipo Algicidal Treatment is a surface biocide sterilising solution for killing and removing mould, lichens and algae, providing long term protection against re-growth.
FLAG Asipo Algicidal Treatment can be over-coated with FLAG Asipo paints or most conventional paints on internal and external surfaces. Asipo Algicidal Treatment can also be used as an algicidal wash on patios, external paving, roof tiles, decking, brick and block work.
Easy to use, FLAG Asipo Algicidal Treatment can be used as a preparatory sterilising solution for cleaning concrete, render, brick, general masonry and roofing substrates, and internal walls before painting, or use as an algicidal wash for patios, paving, decking and block work.
Supplied as a concentrate in 5 litre containers, FLAG Asipo Algicidal Treatment is diluted with 4 parts water to 1 part treatment. FLAG Asipo Algicidal Treatment is applied using a brush, sponge, cloth or spray on a stable, dust-free, cleaned and degreased surface. Coverage is approximately 15-20 square metres per litre depending on the porosity of the substrate.
- LuL APR No. 1950 - For general use in LU Premises (stations and depots).
- FLAG Asipo Algicidal Treatment is a biocidal sterilising solution for killing and removing mould lichens and algae
- Supplied as a water based concentrate diluted with 4 parts water
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Can be used as a cleaner for patios, paving and decking
- Suitable to prepare internal and surfaces before painting
- Recommended for internal and external use
- Dry to touch in 2 hours at 20 degrees C
- Theoretical coverage: 15-20 square metres per litre
- Can be over-coated after 6 hours
- Available in 5 Litres