Sikafloor 405 is a single pack moisture triggered elastomeric floor paint.
Sikafloor 405 is a single pack elastomeric pigmented floor paint that is moisture triggered. This polyurethane resin coating is UV resistant, and crack bridging, as well as non-yellowing and has been formulated for concrete floor slabs, cementitious screeds and tiles.
Sikafloor 405 has been developed as a slip resistant waterproof coating that is also water vapour preamble to cope with light to medium mechanical exposure making it ideally suited for use on balconies, footbridges, stairways, terraces, and galleries.
Sikafloor 405 has been tested and approved to European Technical Approval No ETA 08/0251, Decothane Balcons. BUtgb (ATG): no. 06/2660 (Belgium) Norisko CDC SEL Balcons (France).
- Available in RAL 1015, RAL 7015, RAL 7032, RAL 7035, RAL 7042 only
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- Elastomeric aliphatic polyurethane
- For light to medium mechanical exposure
- Suitable for balconies, terraces, footbridges, stairways, galleries etc.
- Moisture triggered
- Highly elastic
- Water vapour permeable
- UV resistant, non-yellowing
- Weather resistant
- Abrasion resistant with normal use
- Slip resistant
- Fast curing
- Excellent adhesion
- See data sheet for coverage
- Available in 5 and 15 litres