This product will shortly be replaced by Sika Sikafloor 377.
Sika Sikafloor 375 is a two part, solvent free, low viscosity, tough elastic, crack-bridging polyurethane resin, for car parks, industrial floors, storage facilities and workshops.
Sika Sikafloor 375 may only be used by experienced professionals. For crack bridging, trafficable, slip resistant wearing layers. Sika Sikafloor 375 is ideal for car park decks, garage floors and bridges.
- Good crack bridging ability
- Mechanically resistant if broadcast
- Easy application
- Solvent free
Concrete substrates must be sound and of sufficient compressive strength (minimum 25 N/mm2) with a minimum pull off strength of 1.5 N/mm2. The substrate must be clean, dry and free of all contaminants such as dirt, oil, grease, coatings and surface treatments, etc. If in doubt apply a test area first. Concrete substrates must be prepared mechanically using abrasive blast cleaning or scarifying equipment to remove cement laitance and achieve an open textured surface.
Weak concrete must be removed and surface defects such as blowholes and voids must be fully exposed. Repairs to the substrate, filling of blowholes/voids and surface leveling must be carried out using appropriate products from the Sikafloor®, SikaDur® and SikaGard® range of materials. The concrete or screed substrate has to be primed or leveled in order to achieve an even surface. High spots must be removed by e.g. grinding.
All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum.
When parts A and B have been mixed, add the quartz sand F34 0.1 – 0.3 mm and mix for a further 2 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. To ensure thorough mixing pour the materials into another pail and mix again to achieve a consistent mix. After mixing leave the mixture for 3 minutes to react before applying. This so called induction time minimizes the appearing of colour shade differences. When the Sikafloor-326 is finished using a pigmented topcoat, this procedure is not necessary. Over mixing must be avoided to minimize air entrainment. The product has been designed to be filled and mixed in one pail, without the need to split the mixture over two pails. When splitting the product over 2 pails, make sure to split the A-component and the B-component before mixing, and do not split the mixture. When splitting the mixture, differences in reaction-time can lead to colour differences on the floor.
- LEED rating: Sikafloor®-375 conforms to the requirements of LEED EQ Credit 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings EPA Reference Test Method 24 VOC Content < 100 g/l
- Coating for concrete protection according to EN 1504-2:2004 and the EN 13813:2002, Declaration of Performance 0208010401100000051008, certified by
notified factory production control body 0921 and provided with the CE marking.
- Certified as part of the Surface Protection System OS 11a according to DIN EN 1504- 2 and DIN V 18026
- Certified as part of the Surface Protection System OS 13 according to DIN EN 1504-2 and DIN V 18026
- Reaction to Fire classification according to DIN EN13501-1. Test institute Hoch Report No. KB-Hoch-101213
- Base: Polyurethane
- Tensile Strength: ~11 N/mm² (14 days / +23°C)
- Theoretical Coverage: Approx 1.5Kg per m2 per mm
- Pot Life: Approx 25 minutes at 20°C
- Curing Time: Between 15 hours - 24 hours at 20°C
- Ready For Foot Traffic: Approx 12 hours at 20°C
- Ready For Light Traffic: Approx 30 hours
- Full Cure: Approx 5 days at 20°C
- Available in Beige
- Available in 30Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.