Sikafloor 264N epoxy floor paint is recommended for car park decks, garages and workshops and offers a heavy duty gloss finish to concrete floors.
The Sikafloor 264N is part of the Sika range of leading worldwide floor coatings products for concrete and cement screeds. It is suitable for medium to heavy duty concrete flooring.
This Sika concrete floor resin is simple to apply, offers a superb showroom gloss finish and provides strong chemical, mechanical and abrasion resistance qualities, which is only seen in high quality epoxy resin floor paints. For use on car park floors, workshops and garages, this concrete or screed floor resin gives a perfect finish, even to slip resistant surfaces.
Sikafloor 264N epoxy floor resin is designed for on concrete or screed surfaces. Generally for use on areas such as car park, garage or workshop floors, it delivers a superb gloss showroom finish to any concrete or screed surface.
This product has been used in high end automotive garage floors such as the Ferrari dealership in Manchester. See our blog here:
The Sikafloor 264 N epoxy resin is designed to be rollered onto the concrete surface and gives a gloss finish. It is a popular choice for garages and industrial units throughout the country, as it delivers a superb protective coating.
Surface and Environment
The Sikafloor 264 N epoxy resin is designed to be used on concrete or screed at temperatures of between 10 to 30°C. The properties of this resin ensure a perfect gloss finish every time.
Sika Sikafloor 264N is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor MultiDur EB-24
- Sikafloor MultiDur EB-24 ECC
- Sikafloor MultiDur EB-14 ECC
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF.
- Sikafloor-264N is a two part epoxy resin
- Sikafloor 264N is a roller applied floor coating for concrete and cement screeds
- Suitable for normal and medium to heavy wear areas
- Suitable for storage areas and assembly halls, maintenance workshops, garages and loading ramps, etc.
- Ideally suited for flooring in Food and Beverage establishments
- Good chemical, mechanical and abrasion resistance
- Easy application
- Liquid proof
- Gloss finish
- Slip resistant surface option
- Theoretical coverage rate of 3.3 square metres to 4.0 square metres per kg per coat
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full preparation and application instructions
- Available in many RAL and British Standard Colours Please Call
- Available in 10 and 30 Kg Packs
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.