Sika Sikafloor 359 N is a two component, PUR tough elastic coloured seal coat for industrial flooring such as car park decks, ramps or warehouses.
Sika Sikafloor 359 N is suitable as an abrasion resistant seal coat with high mechanical resistance for broadcast systems with crack-bridging properties in industrial flooring. 359N is particularly suitable for car park decks, ramps and warehouses etc.
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
- Good opacity
- Matt finish
- Easy application
- Slip resistant surface possible
For application details for specific systems, please see Product Data Sheet for details.
The concrete substrate must be sound and of sufficient compressive strength (minimum 25 N/mm2) with a minimum pull off strength of 1.5 N/mm2. The substrate must be clean, dry and free of all contaminants such as dirt, oil, grease, coatings and surface treatments, etc. If in doubt, apply a test area first.
Concrete substrates must be prepared mechanically using abrasive blast cleaning or scarifying equipment to remove cement laitance and achieve an open textured
surface. Weak concrete must be removed and surface defects such as blowholes and voids must be fully exposed. Repairs to the substrate, filling of blowholes/voids and surface levelling must be carried out using appropriate products from the Sikafloor®, SikaDur® and SikaGard® range of materials. The concrete or screed substrate has to be primed or levelled in order to achieve an even surface. High spots must be removed by e.g. grinding. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by brush and/or vacuum.
Prior to mixing, stir part A mechanically. When all of part B has been added to part A, mix continuously for 3 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. To ensure thorough mixing pour materials into another container and mix again to achieve a consistent mix. Over mixing must be avoided to minimise air entrainment.
- Coating for concrete protection according to the requirements of EN 1504-2:2004 and the EN 13813:2002, DoP 2080104002500000011008 certified by Factory Production Control Body, 0921 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Certified as part of the Surface Protection System OS 11a according to DIN EN1504-2 and DIN V 18026.
- Certified as part of the Surface Protection System OS 11b according to DIN EN1504-2 and DIN V 18026
Sika Sikafloor 359 N is used within the following Sika systems:
- Sikafloor EB-24
- Sikafloor MultiFlex PB-21 UV
- Sikafloor MultiFlex PB-26 UV
- Sikafloor MultiFlex PB-32 UV
- Sikafloor MultiFlex PB-51 UV
- Sikafloor MultiFlex PB-52 UV
See Data Sheets tab for System sheet downloadable PDF.
- Two component product
- Base: Polyurethane
- Substrate Moisture Content: Up to a max of 4% pbw moisture content with a relative air humidity of 80% max.
- Resistant to many chemicals - contact us for specifics
- Resistant to 100°C for a maximum of 4 days
- Pot Life: Approx 25 minutes at 20°C
- Ready For Foot Traffic: Approx 24 hours at 20°C
- Ready For Light Traffic: Approx 3 days at 20°C
- Full Cure: Approx 7 days at 20°C
- Available in almost an unlimited range of colours
- Available in 32.5 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.