Rustoleum Floorcoat PU 7200 Floor Paint is a single pack elastomeric floor paint for factories, workshops and garages. Tintable to most BS4800 and RAL Colours. Please call for details.
Rustoleum Floorcoat PU 7200 is a single pack solvent based urethane modified alkyd floor paint that has been formulated for easy application to dry cured concrete as well as wood and masonry. Rustoleum 7200 floor paint is suitable for application interior and exterior surfaces such as warehouse floors, workshops, garages as well as wooden decking and flooring.
An easy to apply paint coating which can also be used as a line marking paint. 7200 offers good resistance against abrasion and neutral detergents (no alkaline cleaning agents) and offers short time resistance against lubricating oils, fuel, petrol etc.
Rustoleum Floorcoat PU 7200 is suitable for application to directly to poured or tampered concrete floors, subject to correct surface preparation. A huge benefit offered by 7200 floor paint is that due to its micro porous qualities it can be applied to wooden floors and masonry which are completely clean and dry. 7200 floor paint can be applied to smooth and dense power floated concrete floors providing the floor has been correctly prepared with a Blast Track machine. The use of a suitable adhesion primer such as Rustoleum 7201 for concrete that is older than 28 days but less than 2 years old.
7200 floor paint is not suitable for application to concrete containing a damp repellent additive, which will prevent a good adhesion. Rustoleum Floorcoat PU 7200 can also be applied on existing well adhered paint coatings that have been prepared as well as being suitable for metal floors which have been correctly prepared and primed with a suitable Rust-Oleum metal primer.
Maintaining Your Floor
Rustoleum are an industry leading floor paint manufacturer that are driving the market in terms of quality and life length. Their products are durable and long lasting so are sure to last for many years to come. We stock a wide range of Rustoleum products for you to choose from.
Contact us for Garage Floor Paint
If you have any questions about our garage floor paint range, or about a specific product, please get in touch today on; 01462 421 333. Our team of experts will be able to help and advise you on acheiving the highest quality finish for your garage floor.
- Rustoleum 7200 Polyurethane floor paint
- Hard-wearing, easy to apply single pack floor coating with PU addition
- Tintable to most BS4800 and RAL Colours
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition
- Suitable for wood, concrete and metal surfaces
- Can be used as a line marking paint
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Resistance against lubricating oils, fuel, petrol etc.
- A single pack solvent based urethane modified alkyd floor paint
- Gloss & Satin available as tints
- Touch dry at 20 degrees C. 4 hours
- Recoatable at 20 degrees C 24 hours
- Application by brush, roller, or airless spray
- Use 7201 primer for concrete that is older than 28 days but less than 2 years old
- Theoretical coverage 9m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5, 5 and 10 Litres
- Also available in Satin finish