Glow in the Dark Safety-Grip is a revolutionary product designed for application to a number of applications in the workplace to enhance health and safety. available in plain green or hazardous green and black stripes.
Glow in the Dark Safety-Grip is best used in industrial and commercial environments where the need for awareness and visibility is essential. Glow in the Dark Safety-Grip works by exposure to light during the day and will absorb the light from sunlight or artificial light in order to emit a green glow in dark conditions.
Glow in the Dark Safety-Grip is self adhesive and can be applied to most common appliances to increase the visibility in dark conditions and in areas of high trafficking or moisturous circumstances, the use of Fix Edge Sealer can prove highly effective in ensuring the tape adheres properly to the surface and edges do not lift.
Surface and Environment
Glow in the Dark Safety-Grip can be used on most surfaces including, wood, metal and plastic and for porous surfaces the use of Anti-Slip Tape Adhesive Primer is necessary to ensure ultimate adhesion. Glow in the Dark Safety-Grip is highly useful and can be used to aid visibility on walkways, stairways or hazardous steps or ledges.
- H3403 Glow in the dark Safety-Grip.
- Centrecoat self adhesive Glow in the Dark materials are revolutionary in health and safety applications in the workplace, and even in the home.
- The non-toxic material, which is also free from radioactive materials, has photons in that absorb either natural or artificial light ( approx two hours on first charge ), and in a lights out situation emit the energy in a bright green glow.
- Useful for highlighting walkways, stairways, or hazardous steps or ledges.
- Rolls are 18.3 m long by either 25mm or 50mm wide.