Please contact our technical team for further details regarding this product.
Graco Line Lazer Line Marking Machine produces high quality road lines on tarmac, concrete roads and parking spaces and school playgrounds.
Graco Line Lazer 3400 MK5 is among one of the best products on the market today for parking space and seal contractors who are constantly looking for high performing, line marking machines. Graco Line Lazer 3400 is a professional product that has been popular in the line marking industry for decades and provides contractors an easy way of marking lines manually without the need for a large vehicle.
Graco Line Lazer 3400 are easy to maintain and use and provide high quality line marking from the day you first use them. This ultra performing product is best used among experienced striper and for those who are new to the industry and are starting up their own business. If you are seeking the best of the best, then look no further than the Graco Line Lazer 3400, which provides a simple, cost effective way of striping parking lots and schools and is ideal for use by government agencies, parking space contractors and various different manufacturers and striping departments.
Graco Line Lazer 3400 is so simple to use, you literally just insert the suction nozzle into your paint bucket and then kick start the machine. Then away you go, marking lines and stripes in an easy way that doesn't prove to be strenuous. Graco Line Lazer 3400 offers users easy application with quick results to set you on your way, whether it be domestically or residentially.
Surface and Environment
Graco Line Lazer 3400 is designed for use on a variety of different surfaces and offers users a large 5 gallon bucket suitable for use with a selection of line marking paints. Although you can only mark one line at a time, the Graco Line Lazer 3400 offers a versatile striping machine that produces immaculate quality finishes suitable for use on sports fields and concrete surfaces for example.
- The Graco Line Laser or Lazer is one of the most popular parking line stripers in the industry and has been for decades
- They are easy to use and maintain and provide professional quality lines from the first day
- To use the machine you simply insert the suction nozzle into your 5 gallon bucket of paint
- Then start the machine and stripe. It is just about that simple
- Several adjustments are available to you to fine tune the stripe
- Graco Line Lazers feature a swivel wheel and ergonomic handlebars and are considered a very user friendly striper for both straight and curved lines
- They are designed for both experienced stripers and for those who are new to the business or for sealcoaters expanding into striping. Graco Line Lazers are perfect for parking lot and sealcoat contractors, schools, government agencies, manufacturers and park departments
- Because of its ease of use and versatility it is a great "cross-over" unit for striping both parking spaces and sports fields.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.