Please contact our technical team for further details regarding this product.
Graco LineLazer ES 1000 is the industry's first electric powered striping solution ideal for indoor striping or work where noise is a concern.
The Graco LineLazer ES 1000 is an ideal "green" line marking machine for day or night use in factories, warehouses, or external line marking jobs where noise is a concern. The innovative features on the LineLazer ES 1000 make it the ideal easy running line striper for a commercial or industry professional who wants to get an efficient and high-quality finish on their work.
The lack of disruptive engine noise means that it is perfect for day-to-day work at sports, leisure and performance facilities where it can work subtly without disturbing clients or workers. It is similarly ideal for use in internal storage facilities, warehouses, and garages, so that work does not need to be scheduled and can instead run alongside day-to-day operations. To ensure that it really does offer minimal disruption, the ES 1000 is fume-free, meaning no delays whilst waiting for fumes to clear and making it ideal for indoor use!
- No Engine Noise - Do any job anytime without disruptive engine noise
- No Engine Vibration - Allows for perfect lines on all surfaces and reduces user fatigue
- No Engine Fumes - Enables you to stripe indoors without production shut downs or disruptions
- Deep Cycle 100AH AGM Battery - Maintenance-free sealed battery design for striping up to 20 gallons per charge. Adding a second battery connected in parallel increases capacity, reducing voltage drop while under load, and triples run time allowing you to stripe up to 60 gallons per charge
- On-board 12V Charger - Simply plug in to recharge, no need for battery removal
- 120V Capacity / 230V in EMEA - Get infinite striping time when using for stationary applications by running on 120V wall power (230V in EMEA). Just plug it in
- SmartControl 2.5 - Advanced pressure control system delivers consistent spray fan resulting in unmatched line quality
- Exclusive Endurance Pump - Industry-best pump performance in this field-proven design
- New ProConnect System - Industry-first for walk-behind stripers allows quick on the job pump replacement
- FastFlush - FastFlush high flow cleaning system runs faster and dramatically reduces cleaning time. Available for the first time on a walk-behind striper
- New Gun Adjustment System - Innovative gun adjustment design with "G" Clamp holder system
- Exclusive LineLazer Cart - Industry's best balanced chassis for all day striping comfort
- Max Working Pressure: 227 bar (3300 PSI)
- Max Fluid Flow - 2.3 litres per metre
- Max Tip Size: 0.025 Inch (Single Gun)
- Gun: Flex Plus™ Striping Gun
- Guard / Tip: LineLazer RAC® 5 SwitchTip™ and Guard
- Hose: 1/4" x 15 m BlueMax™ II Airless Hose
- Battery: Deep Cycle 12V 100Ah AGM Battery
- 230 Volt
- 17P444 - 55 Litre Hopper (LL ES)
- 277065 (1x) 15 cm bead dispenser
- 277064 (2x) 15 cm bead dispenser
- 24N265 (1x) 30 cm bead dispenser
- 24Z724 2nd battery kit (12V 100Ah AGM, includes cables)
- 17N448 Spare battery (12V 100Ah AGM)
- 17P782 Laser pointer kit (LL ES)
- 25A620 Retractable pointer kit 100 cm24
- Z805 Hitch kit for LineDriver (LL ES)
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
LineLazer ES 1000 from