Please contact our technical team for further details regarding this product.
Graco LineLazer V 130HS is the ultimate hydraulic airless striping unit that contractors rely on for their most challenging striping jobs. Professional striping contractors wanting hydraulic performance and proven power can’t go wrong with the LineLazer V 130HS.
Graco LineLazer V 130HS is best suited for parking lots, road striping, airports, city streets, bike paths, intersections and much more. A workhorse hydraulic airless striper for everyday pavement marking.
Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic pump
- AVRS = Advanced Vibration Reduction System
- EZ Align Front Wheel System: Keeps unit tracking straight, Intuitive design
- EasyMark Gun Adjustment System: Simple guide mark system, Easy gun on/off, front/back, Perfect gun set up – every time
- DualComfort Handle Bar System: Fits all users–easy to adjust, Solid 4-bolt design
- Quick Select Gun Selector
- Rear-gun Mount System: Place the guns near the rear axle for straighter long lines and smoother curved lines
- Storage Compartment for tips, guards and general items
- Exclusive Easy Out Filter System: 50 mesh filter for no plug performance, inside out filtering
- Compatible with Graco LineDriver – optional
- Max Tip Size: 0.037”
- Max Flow: 4.9 L/MIN (1.3 GPM)
- Max Pressure: 230 BAR (3300 PSI)
- Engine: Honda 120 CC (3.7 HP)
- Weight: 119 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.