Please note, this item has an expected delivery time frame of 4-6 working days. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Graco LineLazer V 3900 Standard Series is a professional, mechanical walk behind airless line striper designed to give consistent line markings for medium to large parking areas and more.
Graco LineLazer V 3900 is suitable for medium and large scale road lining jobs such as car parks, small city jobs, shopping centres, bike paths, intersections, sports field marking, road striping and warehouses.
- Mechanical pump
- AVRS (Advanced Vibration Reduction System)
- EZ align front wheel system: Keeps unit tracking straight, Intuitive design
- EasyMark gun system: Simple guide mark system, Easy gun on/off, front/back, Perfect gun set up - every time
- LiveLook display: Tracks all aspects of the job with real-time information
- DualComfort handle bar system: Fits all users, Easy to adjust, Solid 4-bolt design
- Quick select gun selector
- Rear gun mount
- Ability to purchase optional LineDriver addon upon request
- 2 gun machine
- Max Tip Size: 0.035"
- Max Flow: 4.7 L/Min (1.25 GPM)
- Max Pressure: 230 Bar (3300 PSI)
- Engine: 120 CC (3.7 HP)
- Weight: 104 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.