Graco ThermoLazer 200TC is a portable thermoplastic handliner which is ideal for striping contractors that already have a premelt kettle system.
Graco’s ThermoLazer 200TC is a premiere solution for smaller thermoplastic line striping jobs such as car parks, bike lanes, zebra crossings, warehouses and storage areas. This system is ideal for contractors that require to simply change colours without having to learn the kettle. This line marking machine is light weight, with a tight turning radius making small line marking projects and touchups simple.
ThermoLazer 200TC is easy to use with just the squeeze of a lever once you following an initial setup. Please see the Product Brochure for more information about this product and how it works. The ControlFlow System offers precise material flow control with a squeeze of a lever.
Surface and Environment
ThermoLazer 200TC is commonly used to apply thermoplastic markings on external surfaces such as concrete, asphalt and tarmac and offers users higher quality markings to that of conventional line marking machines. As well as this, you can apply more, with less effort so productivity is significantly increased.
- FlexDie - Delivers excellent line quality with exclusive deep-die, all steel construction and a no-tools change out design
- 200 lb/90 kg Material Kettle - Easy-to-fill cylindrical kettle allows for precise heating of thermoplastic material, and its no-tool change-out design lets you switch colors fast
- 40 lb/18 kg Bead Hopper - Perfectly matched to the material kettle with a superior flow design
- Direct Heat System - Direct flames and an on-board hand torch deliver maximum heat, resulting in maximum material flow
- Tri-Wheel System - Dual solid front and single solid rear wheels provide smooth, quiet operation
- Adjustable Operator Handle - Handle easily adjusts to multiple heights
- Adjustable Front Pointer - Easily adjusts for all size dies for following all marks and creating straight lines
- Bead Dispenser - up to 12.5-in /30 cm dispenser, and 1-inch /2.5 cm increments allow you to “dial-in” the bead drop rate
- Fuel: LPG
- Capacity in Main Kettle: 91Kg, 18Kg of Type II glass beads
- Width: 0.84m
- Length: 1.12m
- Height: 1.0m
- Weight: 118Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.