Graco ThermoLazer 300TC is a user friendly, innovative thermoplastic line marking handliner for road striping.
Graco’s ThermoLazer 300TC is one of the most productive and easy to use thermoplastic handliners in the industry. The system’s 300 lb material kettle allows for more striping and less time spent refilling with material, while its EasyGlide Wheel Mount System makes this unit as easy to manoeuver as a LineLazer.
Ideal for line marking lrge areas such as car parks, roads, airports and bulk storage areas with accuracy and precision.
Optional LineDriver System
LineDriver and LineDriver HD Systems adaptable for the ThermoLazer 300TC System.
- Get higher productivity and straighter lines with less fatigue
- Move between jobs without having to push
- Dual Pedal System—multiple positions allow for simple forward and reverse (Patented)
ThermoLazer 300TC is easy to use with just the squeeze of a lever once you following an initial setup. Please see the Product Brochure for more information about this product and how it works. The ControlFlow System offers precise material flow control with a squeeze of a lever. Line width can be easily altered by changing the shoe for a different size, shoes are available in a range of widths and also available to apply double lines simultaneously.
Surface and Environment
ThermoLazer 300TC is commonly used to apply thermoplastic markings on external surfaces such as concrete, asphalt and tarmac and offers users higher quality markings to that of conventional line marking machines. As well as this, you can apply more, with less effort so productivity is significantly increased.
The Graco ThermoLazer 300TC Features:
EasyGlide Wheel Mount System
- Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic air-filled tires makes handling safe and as easy to maneuver as a LineLazer striper
Tri-Flame Die Heat System
- Reliable, safe system to keep die ready to use
Bead Dispense System
- No-tool system allows fast and easy line width changes
Split Bead Hopper System
- Split hopper holds over 90 lb of beads
- Simple conversion to double drop bead system with optional kit
FatTrack Front Swivel Wheel
- Proven front caster wheel system makes turning fast and easy
- Maneuver curves better
- No need to strain while moving
- Fuel: LPG
- Capacity in Main Kettle: 136Kg, 40Kg of Type II glass beads
- Width: 1.22m
- Length: 1.83m
- Height: 1.3m
- Weight: 134Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.