Please note this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Guard Industries Guard Antimoss is designed to kill Moss, Lichens, Fungus, Algae and Mould on Roof Tiles primarily, as well as balconies, fountains, basins, monuments, fences, terraces, patio blocks, boat hulls, blinds and tennis courts.
Guard Industries Guard Antimoss is best used for destroying unsightly moss or fungus and all kinds of green growth and algae and works furtherly by preventing the formation of germination as the proliferation of the mould becomes impossible.
Guard Industries Guard Antimoss can be applied simply by spraying the product onto the surface you wish to treat and allow 7-10 days before brushing off. Available in I litre concentrate, 5 litre tubs and special 25 litre tubs on request, Guard Industries Guard Antimoss has a theoretical coverage rate of 8-10m2 per litre and is ready to use straight away.
Surface and Environment
Guard Industries Guard Antimoss can be used on a variety of different porous surfaces that suffer from the infestation of moss and mould and can be used internally or externally in dry and clean conditions. Guard Industries Guard Antimoss is completely clear and will not change the colour or appearance of the substrate.
- Use Guard Antimoss to kill moss on roof tiles etc. prevents regrowth for over 3 years
- Simply spray on leave for 7-10 days and brush off
- RADICAL DESTRUCTION OF MOSS, LICHENS, ALGE AND FUNGUS
- Guard Antimoss is a curative treatment providing long-lasting protection
- Preventative: the active matter is fixed into the support, stopping the proliferation of mould and making the germination of parasitic plants impossible
- Curative: destroys all the parasitic vegetation which is then eliminated by rain or by simple brushing
- Does not change the colour of the support, is not a film-former and does not turn yellow
- Replaces the common acidic or alkaline detergents, which are always harmful to supports
- Recommended to treat walls, roofs, balconies, fountains, basins, monuments, fences, terraces, patio blocks, boat hulls, awning blinds, tennis courts
- Non-flammable, Not dangerous, Easy to use, Strong ability to penetrate
- Product in aqueous phase, Contains no acid or chlorine
- Can be used inside and outside
- Colourless so changing neither the look nor the nature of the substrate
- Coverage 8 - 10 m