Spring Special - Was £34.49 - Now only £7.50!
We have limited stocks of this product - Once It's Gone It's Gone!
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood. Protects against UV light and decay, and produces a transparent surface that can be easily cleaned.
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood is part of Promains fantastic Decking Oils and Stains range of products that provide protection for untreated and restored wood. Guard Industries WoodGuard is a clear product used to keep wood looking clean and new for much longer than it would if it was left alone.
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood is best used to protect any wooden substrate, internally or externally against UV light and decay, and produces a transparent surface that can be easily cleaned. Guard Industries WoodGuard is ideal for use on wooden floors and decking and offers high performing, abrasion resistance coating that works to protect and scratches and general wear and tear.
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood is a decorative, protective formulation that penetrates all the fibres in wood to protect against humidity, grease, graffiti, and various other stains. Guard Industries WoodGuard can be applied using a HVLP spray gun or a standard paint brush. Guard Industries WoodGuard has a theoretical coverage rate if 4-8m2 and works well to resist organic growth.
Surface and Environment
Guard Industries WoodGuard for Decking or Wood Floors can be used internally or externally, to protect flooring and decking against the harsh elements of the world and everyday aspects of life. Guard Industries WoodGuard can be used to protect wood against all weather conditions as well as significantly reducing moisture absorption in the wood that can lead to fungal and mould growth.
- WoodGuard Special Flooring is a next generation product for the protection of untreated and restored wood
- WoodGuard can be used on decking, wood floors and any horizontal surface.
- WoodGuard can be used indoors and outdoors on any type of wood to help retain the natural aesthetics of the wood: teak, pine, exotic wood, oak.
- WoodGuard offers high resistance to abrasion and scratches, which makes it an ideal treatment for wood floors.
- Wood treated with WoodGuard will be protected against decay, and UV plus will be easier to clean.
- WoodGuard helps to keep the wood looking new and clean for much longer.
- Unlike polish and wood preservers, WoodGuard becomes part of the fabric of the surface and does not form a film on the wood; it does not flake, blister or yellow.
- Completely transparent even after application, it penetrates into the wood fibres, rendering them completely water-repellent and resistant to stains (even greasy stains) without affecting the structure and natural aspect of the wood (veins, fibres).
- Its advanced technology formulation allows WoodGuard to reduce slipperiness.
- Outstanding protection for wood.
- Can be used on all types of wood, indoors and outdoors.
- Offers effective protection under all weather conditions.
- Protects against water, dirt and stains.
- Significantly reduces moisture absorption due to humidity.
- Protection against UV (> 8 years); does not yellow and prevents wood from greying.
- High resistance to abrasion and scratches.
- Restricts organic growth.
- Stays clear even when dry; preserves the natural aesthetics of wood.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
- Theoretical Coverage 4-8m2 per litre.
- Colour: Clear.
- Available in 1 Litres