Clearance Special - Was £34.49 - Now only £7.50!
We have limited stocks of this product - Once It's Gone It's Gone!
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood. Protects against UV light and decay, and produces a transparent surface that can be easily cleaned.
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood is best used to protect any wooden substrate, internally or externally against UV light and decay, and produces a transparent surface that can be easily cleaned. Guard Industries WoodGuard is ideal for use on wooden floors and decking and offers high performing, abrasion resistance coating that works to protect and scratches and general wear and tear.
Guard Industries WoodGuard is a clear product used to keep wood looking clean and new for much longer than it would if it was left alone.
Guard Industries WoodGuard for rough timber and renovated wood is a decorative, protective formulation that penetrates all the fibres in wood to protect against humidity, grease, graffiti, and various other stains. Guard Industries WoodGuard can be applied using a HVLP spray gun or a standard paint brush. Guard Industries WoodGuard has a theoretical coverage rate if 4-8m2 and works well to resist organic growth.
Surface and Environment
Guard Industries WoodGuard for Decking or Wood Floors can be used internally or externally, to protect flooring and decking against the harsh elements of the world and everyday aspects of life. Guard Industries WoodGuard can be used to protect wood against all weather conditions as well as significantly reducing moisture absorption in the wood that can lead to fungal and mould growth.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors on any type of wood to help retain the natural aesthetics of the wood: teak, pine, exotic wood, oak
- WoodGuard offers high resistance to abrasion and scratches, which makes it an ideal treatment for wood floors
- Protects against decay, and UV plus will be easier to clean
- Helps to keep the wood looking new and clean for much longer
- Does not flake, blister or yellow
- Completely transparent even after application
- Penetrates into the wood fibres, rendering them completely water-repellent and resistant to stains (even greasy stains) without affecting the structure and natural aspect of the wood (veins, fibres)
- Reduces slipperiness
- Offers effective protection under all weather conditions
- Protects against water, dirt and stains
- Significantly reduces moisture absorption due to humidity
- Protection against UV (> 8 years); does not yellow and prevents wood from greying
- High resistance to abrasion and scratches
- Restricts organic growth
- Stays clear even when dry; preserves the natural aesthetics of wood
- Ready to use and easy to apply
|VOC Content:||< 60 g/L|
|Suitable Substrates:||Decking, wood floors and any horizontal surface|
|Application Method:||Graining Brush or Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||145 to 170 g/m2 for 2 layers (Guidance Only - coverage depends on how porus the wood is)|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Optimal Performance:||Optimal performance is attained after 5 to 7 days.|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean tools and equipment with water immediately after use|
|Shelf Life:||24 months from date of manufacture, in original unopened can|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 Litre|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.