Please note, this product is now discontinued. Contact our technical team on 01462 421333 for a suitable alternative.
Gum Ranger Challenger is an industrial battery powered gum removal unit system for silent commercial use.
Gum Ranger Challenger is an ideal gum removal system for daytime cleaning in busy environments due to it's silent operation. This gum removing system is ideal for shopping centres, public areas, councils, universities, schools and large commercial premises that suffer from chewing gum waste.
- Completely 100% maintenance free
- Battery powered
- Very easy to operate
- Silent operation – ideal for daytime cleaning & busy environments to generate PR
- No LPG gas or generator requirements
- One full charge provides up to 6 hours of continuous operation
- Operated by two 12v batteries— the system can be safely operated in any weather conditions
- Locking castors
- Flashing operation light
- Styled heavy duty stainless body
- No external power source (no trailing leads or generators)
- Unique 10 litre mixture of water and detergent
- The cleaning lance has no moving parts; no servicing costs or replacement parts required
- The gum ranger comes with a Battery Charger it takes 8 hours to charge and runs for 8 hours
- Carbon fibre lance
- High visibility backpack
- 12 volt pump
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- Gum removal chemical
- Rechargeable battery and pump
- Power Supply: 2 x 12v cell battery 125 AH
- Net Weight: 89 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 99 Kg
- Vaporisation Chamber Capacity: 10ml
- Max Vaporisation Chamber Temperature: 140°C
- Autonomy: Up to 6 hours
- Output Self-Regulated
- W x D x H: 58 x 107 x 84cm
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.