Treatex Hardwax Oil for Timber Floors works to protect and enhance the natural beauty of wooden flooring.
Treatex Hardwax Oil for Timber Floors is a highly durable product, commonly used in a variety of Britain's highest traffic floors such as Heathrow Terminal 5 and the Natural History Museum in London. As well as these highly recognised buildings, Hardwax Oil is being increasingly used in a number of retail outlets such as Apple Stores, White Stuff shops, and Selfridges in London, one of the UK's biggest and busiest shops.
Treatex Hardwax Oil has been designed especially for internal Timber Floors and works to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the wood, with excellent penetration and durability, this product has been highly recommended among the national retail chains. Bein easy to clean on a frequent basis, and highly protective, Hardwax Oil allows for easy maintenance.
Treatex Hardwax Oil for Timber Floors can be applied using brush, spray or roller and has a theoretical coverage rate of approximately 20m2 per litre with a touch dry time of 3-6 hours depending on temperature and humidity.
Surface and Environment
Treatex Hardwax Oil has been developed for Timber Floors and can be applied to most other hardwood floors that have been previously treated. Being highly water resistant, Treatex Hardwax Oil works well to protect the substrate from spillages from common liquids like tea and coffee and allows for the liquid to be cleaned up without affecting the surface.
- R10 slip resistance certified and slip resistant certified for commercial use: DIN-51130, DIN-51131, EN-13893
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc
- Safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3
- Has a warming effect on lighter coloured timbers
- No sanding required between coats
- Withstands high temperatures
- Very durable
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish
- Spot repairable
- Meets with VOC emissions regulations
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily
- For high traffic locations we recommend the hardener be added to the Hard Wax Oil
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Touch dry 3-6 hours
- Clean up using white spirit
- Theoretical coverage 20m2 per litre
- Available in Clear
- Comes in Matt, Satin or Gloss sheen levels
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.