Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural for Timber Floors works to protect and enhance the natural beauty of internal wooden flooring.
Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural has been designed especially for internal Timber Floors and works to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the wood, with excellent penetration and durability, this product has been highly recommended among the national retail chains. Bein easy to clean on a frequent basis, and highly protective, Hardwax Oil allows for easy maintenance.
Suitable for internal use Recommended timbers: Lighter coloured timbers e.g. Oak, Pine, Ash, Beech, Birch, Maple, Sycamore etc. Ideal for Floors, doors, stairs, worktops, woodturning etc.
Treatex Natural Hardwax Oil contains a small amount of white pigment which allows it to be used in two different ways:
1. Base coat:
If you prefer to protect light timbers whilst changing the unfinished colour as little as possible then Treatex Natural Hardwax Oil can be applied as a base coat underneath two coats of Treatex Clear Hardwax Oil to neutralise the warming effect.
2. Top coat:
For a purer white, seal Spruce Colour Tone with two coats of Natural Hardwax Oil. When Treatex Clear Hardwax Oil is applied on top of our Spruce Colour Tone it can have a slight yellowing effect on the colour.
Treatex Natural Hardwax Oil is not a complete finish in its own right and should not be used on its own.
- Treatex Natural Hardwax Oil is not a complete finish in its own right and should not be used on its own.
- No sanding required between coats
- Withstands high temperatures
- Very durable
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish
- Spot repairable
- Meets with VOC emissions regulations
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily
- Touch dry 3-6 hours
- Uuse a short gloss pile roller or good quality brush.
- Wet brushes and rollers can be cleaned using white spirit.
- Theoretical coverage 20m2 per litre
- Available in Natural