Hazard Safety Grip is a self adhesive roll of tape that helps you meet the standards set by DDA Regulations and Duty of Care and ensures you have your employees best interests at heart.
Hazard Safety Grip can be used in common areas found in a workplace on appliances needing added grip like step edges, stairs, walkways, and ramps. Hazard Safety Grip provides a cost effective solution of raising awareness to hazardous surfaces or appliances.
Hazard Safety Grip is self adhesive and so can be applied, after it has been cut to size using scissors or a knife, directly onto most common surfaces found in a working environment and is dry to touch in just minutes allowing for a non slip surface. Fix Edge Adhesive can be run along the edges of Hazard Safety Grip to ensure the edges are sealed for a long time without lifting.
Surface and Environment
Hazard Safety Grip is a highly useful product that can be used for stair edges, ladder steps, railings and walkways found in the industrial or commercial sector and is available in red and white or yellow and black to suit the environment
- Immediately reduces the risk of slip accidents.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Use in most standard areas needing extra grip.
- Cost Effective Solution.
- Easily Cut To Size With Either Scissors Or A Knife.
- Self-Adhesive Making It Easy & Quick To Apply.
- Helps You Meet DDA Regulations & Duty Of Care.
- Very Durable.
- 18.3m Roll (60ft) in various widths