This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039.
Hempadur 17940 is a two component polyamide adduct-cured epoxy paint that cures to a flexible and well adhering coating that contains aluminium. Hempadur 17940 is an epoxy seal for aluminium and zinc metal sprayed substates. Highways Agency Item No.159. BBA Cert. no. 08/H135-PS11
Hempadur 17940 is a sealer for Hempadur systems on aluminium or zinc meal sprayed substrates in atmospheric exposure.
Apply Hempadur 17940 can be applied using a paint brush or an airless spray. It is recommended to recoat spray metalised surfaces as soon as possible to avoid contamination.
Surface and Environment
Use Hempadur 17940 on aluminium and zinc metal sprayed substrates and make sure that the surface is completely clean to ensure intercoat adhesion especially at long recoating intervals.
- This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
- Certificate number N1/109 and N1/110
- Highways Agency Approved Item Number 159
- BBA Cert. no. 08/H135-PS11
- As a sealer for HEMPADUR systems on aluminium/zinc metal sprayed substrate in atmospheric exposure.
- Theoretical coverage rate: 15.2m2 per litre
- Available in dark aluminium
- Available in 15 Litre tins