This product is made to order. Please call 01462 421333.
Hempaxane Light 55030 is a two-component enamel finishing coat for professional application to structures in severely corrosive environments.
This product is part of the Network Rail specification NR/L3/CIV/039
Hempaxane Light 55030 is a two-component, high-solids, high-gloss, polysiloxane enamel with excellent gloss and colour retention.
Hempaxane Light 55030 is an isocyanate free coating system. It provides a protective and decorative finishing coat for substrates which are found in severely corrosive atmospheric environments.
Surfaces should be clean, dry and with a temperature which is above due point, to avoid condensation. Hempaxane Light 55030 can be applied with an Airless Spray or Brush. Please read the Technical Data Sheets for full preparation and application methods.
Surface and Environment
Hempaxane Light 55030 is suitable for use on structures in environments which have severely corrosive atmospheric conditions.
- This product is part of the Network Rail specification NR/L3/CIV/039
- Certificate number M20/186, M20/187, M20/188, M21/035, M24/069, N1/110, N9/037, N2/036 and N4/105
- Airless Spray application
- Minimum curing temperature, zero degrees Celsius
- Finish, Grey Gloss
- Theoretical spreading rate 10.9 m2 per litre