Centrecoat Permastripe offers a quick and easy solution to mark lines and stripes in aisles found in warehouses and factories even at temperatures as low as sub zero temperatures available in 3 different widths.
Centrecoat Permastripe is the world's most effective and durable aisle marking system. The modern alternative to resin and paint helping forward thinking companies achieve 5S status.
Centrecoat Permastripe offers a quick and easy solution to mark lines and stripes in aisles found in warehouses and factories. Permastripe is extremely safe to use and can be used in normal working conditions with no down time, due its no-solvent properties.
This product is best suited when applied to a smooth surface - if standard sticky tape will stick to the substrate, Centrecoat Permastripe will do also. If you are unsure if this product is right for you, contact our technical team with your requirements.
Centrecoat Permastripe can be easily applied due to its self adhering properties and applied directly onto all common flooring for immediate use. Centrecoat Permastripe is available in a selection of bright colours for decorative purposes.
This product works best on smooth, flat and painted / sealed surfaces (not suitable for dusty or friable substrates).
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Permastripe can be used in all internal external environments for a quick application and fast drying properties that cure even at sub zero temperatures. Centrecoat Permastripe is regularly recommended among commercial employers as the most effective line marking tape on the market today.
- Easy application, simply remove the backing and stick down
- No detailed preparation is required, unlike paints and resins no fumes or solvents are emitted; the work area can be used whilst it is being applied, even in food preparation facilities
- No curing time - you have the stripe you want for instant use
- No down time with minimal labour costs
- The plain colours are a solid homogeneous construction, if scratched it does not affect the colour
- Applicator Available For Rapid Fit
- Remains stuck fast at sub zero temperatures
- This product is best suited when applied to a smooth surface - if standard sticky tape will stick to the substrate, Centrecoat Permastrpe will do also. If you are unsure if this product is right for you, contact our technical team with your requirements.
- 50mm, 75mm or 100mm roll widths in 30m length rolls
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.