Please note we only have limited stock available. All stock is now out of date. Please call our Sales Team for stock updates.
Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating is a single coat self priming low sheen anti-corrosive topcoat for metal cladding and galvanised fencing.
Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating is a rapid drying, high performance, one coat, self priming, low sheen top coat that is also anti corrosive and self priming. Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating gives a tough and flexible film with remarkable adhesion to many difficult substrates.
Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating is designed for use on metal railing and fencing as it adheres directly to galvanised steel without any need for mordant solution or etch primers. Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating can be used instead of an etch primer on some metals and as a patch primer for ferrous and non ferrous metals.
Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating can be applied to galvanised metal or steel using a brush or airless spray. Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating will be touch dry in 20 minutes and 1 hour recoat when sprayed and overnight when brushed or rolled.
In order to achieve consistent appearance care must be taken when applying the metallic (Ral 9006 and Ral 9007 coatings). It is also advised that metallic finishes are applied by spay and not by brush or roller.
Surface and Environment
Manor Hi Build Vinyl Cladding Coating is suitable for galvanised metal such as metal cladding and galvanised fencing, or structual steel. The surface must be clean and free from grease as well as being lightly abraded before application.
- A rapid dry 'one coat', anti corrosive, self priming low sheen topcoat, giving a tough flexible film with remarkable adhesion to many difficult substrates with excellent re-coat characteristics.
- Cladding Paint, Plastisol, dries at low temperatures down to 5 Degrees C for use throughout the year.
- Metal Railing and Fencing, adheres directly to galvanized metal (or steel) with no need for mordant solution or etch primers.
- To ensure white zinc salts do not migrate through the coating apply at 75 microns dft, and in a coastal environment at 120 microns dft.
- Can be used instead of an 'Etch Primer' on some metals - used as a patch primer for ferrous and non-ferrous metal, ensure the surface is clean, free from grease and is lightly abraded.
- Recommended Film thickness will be related to method of application and film thickness coverage achieved, but should be Wet: 140 microns Dry: 60 microns
- Drying times For a single coat at standard thickness of 30 microns d.f.t.
- Touch Dry: 20 minutes, 1 hour Recoat when sprayed. Overnight when brushed or rolled
- Available in most BS 4800 and RAL Colours
- The theoretical coverage at 60 microns d.f.t. is 7 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litre tins.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.