High Visibility Paint is a single pack, solvent free fluorescent yellow paint for interior and exterior use
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint is a single pack water based coating that offers excellent visibility due to the special fluorescent pigments and is ideal for line marking on walkways and playgrounds.
What is it best used for
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint is best used for highlighting hazards and its thick consistency means it can be easily applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces. Centrecoat High Viz Paint has excellent resistance to UV light and weathering and suitable for use in light to medium traffic.
How to apply the product
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint should be applied by brush or roller. Firstly ensure that the surface is completely clean and dry before you start the application process. Do not apply the paint where temperatures are less than 10 degrees celsius.
Surfaces/Environment it is designed for
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint can be applied to asphalt, tarmac, porous concrete, masonry, bricks and breeze blocks. It can be applied to existing paint providing all poorly bonded material is removed and glossy surfaces are abraded.
- Ideal to highlight hazards, ideal for line marking on walkways and playgrounds
- The thick consistency allows it to be easily applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- It has excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Suitable for light to medium traffic
- Minimum of 2 coats required, best applied over a white base coat
- This High Visibility Paint adheres well to concrete, brick, masonry, asphalt and timber, but not to metal unless suitably primed.
- High Visibility Paint can be applied by brush or roller
- For the Yellow use water to clean up
- Theoretical coverage rate is 4-6 m2 per litre per coat depending upon the substrate
- Size: 2.5 litre.