Centrecoat High Visibility Paint is a single pack, water based, solvent free fluorescent yellow paint for interior and exterior use.
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint is a single pack water based coating that offers excellent visibility due to the special fluorescent pigments and is ideal for line marking on walkways and playgrounds.
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint is best used for highlighting hazards and its thick consistency means it can be easily applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces. Centrecoat High Viz Paint has excellent resistance to UV light and weathering and suitable for use in light to medium traffic.
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint should be applied by brush or roller. Firstly ensure that the surface is completely clean and dry before you start the application process. Do not apply the paint where temperatures are less than 10°C.
Centrecoat High Visibility Paint can be applied to asphalt, tarmac, porous concrete, masonry, bricks and breeze blocks. It can be applied to existing paint providing all poorly bonded material is removed and glossy surfaces are abraded.
- Ideal to highlight hazards, ideal for line marking on walkways and playgrounds
- The thick consistency allows it to be easily applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- It has excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Suitable for light to medium traffic
- Minimum of 2 coats required, best applied over a white base coat
- This High Visibility Paint adheres well to concrete, brick, masonry, asphalt and timber, but not to metal unless suitably primed.
- High Visibility Paint can be applied by brush or roller
- For the Yellow use water to clean up
- Theoretical coverage rate is 4-6 m2 per litre per coat depending upon the substrate
- Available in Fluorescent Yellow
- Size: 2.5 Litres
|Finish:||Low to Mid Sheen (depending on substrate)|
|Stock Colours:||Fluorescent Yellow|
|Suitable Substrates:||For concrete, stone, brick, masonry, asphalt and similar porous surfaces|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||10 - 15 m2 per litre per coat for 2.5 Litres|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Fully Cured:||2 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean applicators in warm soapy water before the product has started to cure|
|Shelf Life:||At least one year in manufacturer’s unopened containers|
|Packaging:||Available in 2.5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.