Centrecoat Hydroseal Pigmented is a single pack, solvent based, pigmented acrylic polymer solution that has been specially developed for sealing new or hardened Lafarge porous concrete.
Centrecoat Hydroseal Pigmented can be used internally or externally but is particularly ideal for use on driveways, patios and pathways that have been made for Lafarge porous concrete.
Centrecoat Hydroseal Pigmented is recommended to be applied using a low pressure spray unit but can be applied using a high quality brush or roller also. Centrecoat HydroSeal has a theoretical coverage rate of 5-10m2 per litre per coat depending on the porosity of the surface.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Hydroseal Pigmented has been designed for curing and sealing Lafarge Hydromedia porous concrete and is highly suitable for exterior and interior applications. For more information feel free to call our technical support team.
- Hydroseal pigmented is used to cure and seal lafarge Hydromedia porous concrete.
- Provides sealing and curing for Hydromedia porous concrete.
- Hydroseal pigmented is used to even out surface irregularity and discolouration.
- Single component.
- Suitable for exterior and interior applications.
- Application by low pressure spray unit.
- Range of colours.
- UV stable.
- Provides curing and sealing for Hydromedia.
- 1 or 2 coats may be applied.
- Theoretical coverage rate 5m2 per litre