Sherwin Williams Macropoxy M630V2 - Formerly Leighs Biogard M630V2 is a water based, 2 pack epoxy gloss finish for hygienic interior use.
Macropoxy M630V2 is formulated for interior use only, on to suitably sealed masonry walls, floors and ceilings where a hygienic surface is required. May also be used on new and old concrete as well as previously painted surfaces and suitably primed steel.
Macropoxy M630V2 can be applied over various substrates, whether previously painted or not. On unpainted substrates, an appropriate primer is needed to ensure maximum adhesion and durability. Please consult Sherwin-Williams for more information. Any surfaces requiring cleaning and/or degreasing prior to painting should be treated with W500 Degreaser. Recommended application methods via airless spray, brush or roller. Recommended topcoats are Macropoxy M630V2 may be self-overcoated.
- BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- Approved by Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association for: Water Absorption, Bacterial Cleanability, Resistance to Mould Growth and Sensory Evaluation of potential taint after 20 hours cure of film.
- NATO Approval No. 8010-99-535-5105 (BS4800 00A01 5 Litres)
- NATO Approval No. 8010-99-739-8402 (Black 5 Litres)
- NATO Approval No. 8010-99-313-440 (White)
- NATO Approval No. 8010-99-255-5237 (Green BS4800 14C39)
- Must only be applied within 15 - 23°C
- Pot Life: 2 hours at 23°C
- Dry Film Thickness: 75 microns
- Theorectical Coverage: 6.75m2 per litre
- Available in white and limited range of shades
- Available in 4.34 Litres (when mixed)
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.